|A Reason To Celebrate!
We have just completed the 2014 ShareLife campaign and are pleased to announce that we have achieved $12.261 million from the parish campaign and over $14 million from all of our efforts!
We are extremely grateful for the generosity and commitment of all who have made the ShareLife campaign a success. As a result, we will continue to be able to make a positive impact on the lives of the marginalized, both here in our communities and around the world.
Making a difference in the lives of those in need actually means:
· A young boy from a family in need will have the opportunity to attend the Camp Ozanam summer camp program for the first time and discover new ways to develop friendships and grow socially and spiritually.
· A family who have experienced a job loss or are undergoing parenting issues will receive counselling support from one of our Catholic Family Service agencies.
· Family members who are facing persecution for celebrating their religion in their home country will be welcomed to Canada with the assistance of the Office for Refugees.
· A single pregnant young mom who is struggling will receive counselling and support to raise her child through Vita Centre, Rosalie Hall, Rose of Durham or Rose of Sharon.
· A young person will attend the summer camp program at Silent Voice, where they will learn more about how to communicate with their relatives who are hearing impaired.
· A senior at Society of Sharing will receive loving care, assistance and support from volunteer friendly visitors.
· An individual participating in the Diaconate formation program, or a seminarian studying for the priesthood will be able to do so through our support of St. Augustine’s Seminary.Thank you for making a donation to ShareLife over the past year. We are grateful for your support. Read about the difference you can make in our 2014 Report to Donors!
Together we are making a difference – together we are working wonders!
ShareLife is working
small wonders in the
community every day!
For Parish Campaign resources, click here.
ShareLife Golf Tournament!
A great time was had on Monday, June 9th at Markland Wood Golf Club for our 19th annual ShareLife Corporate Golf Tournament in support of the social service agencies funded by ShareLife. For further information, contact the ShareLife office at 416-934-3411, or click here
As we look back over our past year, it was one of remarkable corporate generosity. We deeply appreciate those who chose ShareLife as their way of making a difference in the lives of the marginalized in our community!
ShareLife Alive in Catholic Schools
Check us out on twitter
or on Facebook
for the latest updates on ways your school can creatively raise funds for ShareLife!